20+ UGC Accredited Institutions
NAAC 'A' Accredited Institutions
What is MSW Distance Education?
The MSW Distance Education degree is a professional degree that enables the holder to practice social work independently after he has completed his masters. Typically the MSW Distance Education requires 2 years of full time and provides an expertise on social work.
What is MSW Correspondence Course?
MSW Correspondence Course is an Internet based MSW Online course providing complete flexibility to the Master of Social Work Distance Education pursuit without compromising its quality and his current professional career.In this program you will get UGC and DEC approved MSW Distance Education degree along with online course material.
Why MSW Online?
The MSW Online is the standard entry requirement for most social work positions. Advancement to supervisor, program manager, assistant director, or executive director of a social service agency or department requires a graduate degree, at minimum an MSW, and experience. With an MSW Online a social worker may engage research, advocacy, and consulting. Social workers who go into private practice require, at minimum, an MSW Online, supervised work experience, and state certification. Moreover MSW Correspondence Course graduates has very high employment options in various NGO’s and various sampling and statistical departments in corporate sector and Government sector, even their importance in planning and development and R&D has enhanced.
What are the advantages of MSW Distance Education?
- Learning in the online realm has been shown to outperform classroom teaching, according to research by the U.S. Department of Education and covered in 2009 by CBS News.
- You will get more individual attention.
- You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, tabs.
- MSW Distance Education provides an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
- Give you real world skills.
- Provides the opportunity for people who cannot get an MSW in their city or country to obtain one without having to move.
What make our MSW Correspondence Course different?
- Rich interaction and networking opportunities
- Diverse virtual expert assistance
- Get access to video clips for each topic.
- Integrated curriculum
- High-quality support assistance.
- Unique residency experiences
- 24X7 e-library, Study material access & fellow students connectivity.
- Grievance Redress cell support mechanism.
- Online Faculty Experts classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for opting the Master of Social Work Distance Education?
Eligibility:Any candidate seeking admission in Master of Social Work Distance Education should have Bachelor in Social Work(BSW) degree from any recognized University or equivalent degree.
What is the Programme Duration for opting the MSW Correspondence Course?
What is the Streams for MSW Distance Education?
090 1516 1861Speak to Your Counsellor Now!
Get Free Counseling
Call us tollfree @ 1800 200 4113 and get free counseling
- Free Counsling 100%
- Timely Support 100%
- Placement Assistance 100%
- Self Growth 100%
- Result 100%